After all, aren’t the side dishes usually the best part of the meal? Look no further than Chef Antonio’s Italian-inspired pasta salad that highlights Italian meats, fresh mozzarella and pickled artichokes. After a spoonful of this pasta salad, everyone will be left saying, “delizioso!”
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 quarts of Zoës Kitchen pasta salad
- 6 oz. Genova salami
- 6 oz. mortadella
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 8 oz. drained pickled artichokes
- 8-10 oz. drained giardiniera
- 4-6 oz. fresh mozzarella
- Slice deli meats and fresh mozzarella into ½ inch cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, add Zoës Kitchen pasta salad, sliced deli meats, artichokes, giardiniera and mozzarella.
- Drizzle EVOO over mixture and toss together.
- Place in dish of choice, drizzle with a little EVOO and serve.
Download this recipe here: Antipasto Pasta Salad