Looking for the perfect dessert for a cozy Valentine’s Day dinner at home or a Galentine’s Day celebration with friends? Serve this delicate dessert showcasing fresh strawberries, our Zesty Lemon Cookies and a cream filling that will leave everyone savoring every bite.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 or 5 Zoës Kitchen Zesty Lemon Cookies or the small catering bowl of Zesty Lemon Cookies
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 8 oz. Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. mascarpone
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 16 oz. whipped cream
- 4-6 oz. lemon curds (to taste)
- Powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1 lemon (peeled rind)
- 2-3 cups water
- Wash and de-stem 1 pint of strawberries, place in blender to make a puree. Add ½ cup of water to thin out the puree a little and ¼ cup sugar.
- In a pot, add 2 ½ cups of water, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon rind and Grand Mariner (optional).
- Cook until reduced by half to the consistency of syrup.
- In a mixing bowl, add yogurt, mascarpone, vanilla extract, whipped cream and lemon curds, then mix together.
- Take the other 1 pint of de-stemmed strawberries and wash and slice into 1/8 inch thin slices.
- In your favorite dish, crumble a little bit of Zoës Kitchen Zesty Lemon cookies, drizzle with syrup, then add yogurt mixture and sliced strawberries (repeat) to make two layers depending on the height of your dish.
- Add strawberry puree, garnish with crumbled Zoës Kitchen Zesty Lemon cookies and powdered sugar, then serve.
Download this recipe here: Zoës Lemon Berry Tiramisu