Sitting at the table surrounded by great food and people you love is what makes the holiday season so magical. Chef Antonio’s roasted butternut squash, stuffed with quinoa, avocado and arugula, is the perfect side dish to serve family-style at your next holiday gathering. The best part? It’s easy to make by using our Fresh Takes Tubs and other grab-and-go ingredients from your local Zoës Kitchen! It also works great as a quick, yet tasty weeknight dinner.
Total Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 pint Zoës Kitchen quinoa
- 1/2 pint Zoës Kitchen tzatziki
- 1 bottle Zoës Kitchen Greek dressing
- Zoës Kitchen Spice of Life
- 1-2 butternut squash (medium size)
- 4-6 oz. olives
- 5 oz. arugula
- 1 avocado
- Cut squash in half, remove seeds and core out the middle.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Season squash with the Spice of Life and roast in oven for 25 minutes or until soft to the fork.
- Place quinoa in a bowl, then add avocado, arugula, Spice of Life, olives, Zoës Kitchen dressing and chopped parsley, then mix.
- Let squash cool or serve warm if desired. Add quinoa mix to squash, then garnish with a dollop of Zoës Kitchen tzatziki and sliced avocado.