Need another reason to raise your glass this holiday season? National Sangria Day, celebrated by foodies and wine lovers everywhere, is on December 20th! This day is the perfect time to gather with friends and family to unwind from the stress of the holiday season with a glass of sangria. Whether you’re looking for a recipe to serve on National Sangria Day or need one for your next holiday gathering, the below sangria recipe is refreshing, yet simple to make. All you need is fresh-made limeade, some fruit, and your favorite red wine. Cheers to a happy holiday season!
- 1 gallon Zoës Kitchen Limeade
- 4 cups of ice
- 1 bottle of your favorite red wine
- 2-3 cups of fresh fruit, such as cranberries, grapes, strawberries, apples or oranges
- Fill a large pitcher with 1 gallon of Zoës fresh-squeezed limeade. Fill pitcher with ice.
- Add a bottle of your favorite red wine.
- Chop 2-3 cups of your favorite fresh fruit and add it to the pitcher.
- Stir and serve!